If you are visiting Buderim Private Medical Imaging for a radiology procedure, the common procedures Fact Sheets below provide some basic information on how these procedures are performed, what you can experience during the procedure and how you can prepare for it.
Please Contact Us for for further information, or ask one of our friendly staff when you visit the Buderim Private Medical Imaging clinic.
- Radiofrequency Nuerotomy
- Drainage Procedure (Bilary, Nephrostomy, Abdominal)
- Facet Joint Injections and Nerve Root Blocks
- Image Guided Biopsy
- Joint (HCLA) Injection
- Lumbar Puncture
- Lung Biopsy
- Paracentesis or Ascitic Tap
- Renal Biopsy
- Thoracocentesis or Pleural Tap
- Venous Port Insertion (Port-a-Cath Insertion)