When visiting Buderim Private Medical Imaging the majority of our patients will have one or more of the radiological procedures listed below. We’ve provided some basic information on how these procedures are performed, what you can experience during the procedure and how you can prepare for it.
Click on the following list to find out more about your procedure, and if you would like further information, please feel welcome to ask one of our friendly staff when you come in to the Buderim Private Medical Imaging clinic.
- Radiofrequency Nuerotomy
- Drainage Procedure (Bilary, Nephrostomy, Abdominal)
- Facet Joint Injections and Nerve Root Blocks
- Image Guided Biopsy
- Joint (HCLA) Injection
- Lumbar Puncture
- Lung Biopsy
- Paracentesis or Ascitic Tap
- Renal Biopsy
- Thoracocentesis or Pleural Tap
- Venous Port Insertion (Port-a-Cath Insertion)